Friday, March 20, 2009

First post

Ok People, I know that I do not have the time to be starting a blog, am I crazy or what. BUT, it seems to be *THE THING* t0 do these days when you are on the web as much as I am.Where does the time go. I actually thought when I quit my job as a surgical tech at which I honorably gave approx. 40-60 hours a week, that I would have time to do SOME, not all, just SOME of the things that I wanted to do!! Well, I used to get up at 3:20 AM to be at work by 4:30AM. Now , I do good to be up at 7 Am! I honestly think that I am rebeling like I did when Mom came in every morning to get me up for school. Seriously, can you rebel at the ripe old age of 46??? I dont know, but I am going to have to do better. It seems that when I get up at that time,drink some Java to wake up, exercise,clean house, by the time i get to any work it's 10:00 am!! Anyway, hubbys home, and I have a little yard work to do so I better close. Maybe I can post more tomorrow, toodleloo....

No comments:

Post a Comment