Saturday, March 21, 2009

It's A Gorgeous Day!

Good Morning to ALL! Well, woke up late again this morning! I swear I am going to get it right! I have gotten much accomplished as far as work, still have not gotten outside where I want to be yet. We have decided to put our home and 40 acres on the market, because we have a large amount of equity in it and are always trying to come up with ways to secure our future. We feel that the money we can make off of this property will enable us to build another home and be able to pay cash for the new one! WOW, that sounds GREAT!! If it will only materialize now! So, I am on a mission to get the yard looking good, which I have made some progrees, but not as much as I would like. So, that is my mission today is Yardwork. Some of you might cringe, but I love to do it, it is therapy for me to be outside in the sun, making stuff look pretty! Sounds good huh! Thats where I am off to! TTYL< Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment