Sunday, March 22, 2009

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!











Good Morning Everyone! Well, I feel great! I woke up at 5;00 am this morning, did the treadmill for 40 minutes and here I am. I did get my yard in shape yesterday and it looks so good, weeded flower beds, planted some flowers,etc. As you all know , I have just embarked on a whole new career lately. I quit my job as a surgical tech to devote all of my time to my webstore and home based business. So far , so good. I have to admit that I have gotten some pretty funny looks when I have told people that I was quitting my job at a time when our countrys economy is at its worse. but , I have always been a true risk-taker, and have to admit that particular trait has taken me places that I have never dreamed I would go! My philosophy in life is... if you are scared to get in the game, don't expect to win any!! It's plain and simple, you have to go out on a limb in order to make money,bottom line. I am going to try something new on my site. I have ordered some CUTE sundresses to list this next week, cannot wait till they get here. Will give you a sneak preview below! Don't have too much time to write, because I did wake up this am to get things accomplished today, so I better go to get that done. Have lots of stuff to list on my webstore and ebay, so bye for now, Hope everyones day is a good one, JC









1 comment:

  1. Cute sundresses! Love your stuff...

    My best friend and second family is from Comanche/Hamilton... The Stephens family...

    =]

    ReplyDelete